|Studio album by|
|Released||23 September 2002|
|Recorded||Woodstock Studios, 2002|
|Label||Head Records / Shock Records|
|The Revelators chronology|
The Revelators' sound was a return to early Black Sorrows sound: playing largely R&B-oriented cover songs. The band released three studio albums and a live DVD between 1991 and 2002. PDF The Revelators By Ace Atkins ebooks Free Download. PDF Download The End Of Enlightenment By Richard Strachan ebooks Free. 1 PDF Download The Perfect Assassin By Gary Kloster ebooks Free. Welcome to Reddit, the front page of the internet. Become a Redditor. And join one of thousands of communities. Readily ready to read Download free eBooks to your Kindle, iPad/iPhone, computer & devices. PDF The Revelators By Ace Atkins ebooks Free Download. April 07, 2021 Release Date: 2020-07-14 Genre: Mysteries & Thrillers Size: 6.77 MB Link: (Works on PC, iPad, Android, iOS, Tablet, MAC) Synopsis: In this gripping new. The Revelation Of John The Divine The Argument It is manifest, that the holy Ghost would as it were gather into this most excellent book a sum of those prophecies, which were written before, but.
The Revelators is the third and final studio album by Australian blues-rock band The Revelators. The album was released 23 September 2002. The band considers this 'their true debut'. Camilleri said 'This is the evolution of being a band. It’s about trying to create a standard of music that’s as good as the music we love.' Unlike the band's previous albums, this album contains mostly original tracks. Joe Camilleri said; “We wrote a whole bunch of songs for the record,but some didn’t make the cut. It’s always a tricky thing, you think they’re all beautiful. Some songs are really good but they don’t fit the record.” The album was officially launched on 4 October 2002 at Melbourne's Corner Hotel.
At the ARIA Music Awards of 2003, the album was nominated for ARIA Award for Best Blues and Roots Album losing to Up All Night by The Waifs.
- CD track listing
- 'That's What I'd Give (For Your Love)'
- 'Heart Like a Wheel' (Anna McGarrigle)
- 'Here We Go Again'
- 'The Bottle and its Slave'
- 'Floating Bridge'
- 'Key to the Heart' (Doug Sahm)
- 'When the Spell is Broken'
- 'One Mo' Time' (Eddie Hinton)
- 'Must've Seen a Raven'
- 'Missing You'
- 'Hell to Pay'
- 'Honey Bee'
- 'Ruler of My Heart' (Allen Toussaint)
|Australia||23 September 2002||CD, Digital Download||Head Records / Shock Records||HEAD031|
- ^'The Revelators The Revelators'. iTunes Australia. 2002. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- ^'The Revelators (The Revelators)'. Head Records. Retrieved 6 September 2016.
- ^'Bio The Revelators'(PDF). Head Records. September 2002. Retrieved 6 September 2016.
- ^'Revelators Launch New Album – At Last'. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. 4 October 2002. Retrieved 6 September 2016.
- ^'ARIA Awards – History: Winners by Year 2003: 17th Annual ARIA Awards'. Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA). Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- 'The Revelators' at discogs.com